Sunday, August 31, 2008

It seems like in the past week Van has decided to take off! He is army crawling everywhere, following me from room to room and chasing after his basketball. Insisting on feeding himself and finding new hiding places. Everyday is truly and adventure that I wouldn't trade for anything. His little personality is phenomenal! He is starting to tell the difference in who will give him what and how much persistence it takes.....who will spoil him more and let him get away with more. The kid is a riot and according to his Dad soon to be NBA star and the next president of our great nation.

I like to hide....

in Moms closet

Under my Mom and Dads bed

mmmmm, yogurt

THE MANY FACES OF VAN




6 comments:

amanda said...

i am kinda scared of the day when she can move. but seriously van is so cute! good job you guys!

Hill said...

Okay, all kids are cute in their own way, but honestly Jaime, he is So cute.

Tinaya said...

oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute! army crawling, yikes!

Herd of Sheps said...

Hey, any time you need to talk about wild little boys and want total confirmation that yours is completely and totally normal, you know exactly who to call right? Jamie, he is freeking cute!! I want to eat him up. Man, these little boys we have, I am a little scared for about 12-20 years down the road, Yikes!! Talk to you later~

Kelly said...

Van is so cute! I love the funny faces he makes. Brecken just started crawling like crazy this last week too. They are so busy! I just got home from AZ last night so I'll give you a call and we should hang out

Jen said...

He is soooo cute! Also tell Katie congrats for me. Hope all is well.