Monday, August 18, 2008

Katie's Wedding....CONGRATS!

Katie (Jordan's sister) got married this weekend. It was surely a week dedicated to Katie, bridal shower, temple endowments, wedding dinner and wedding, we have been Katiefied! It turned out beautiful and Katie got her man! Congratulations!

Katelyn and Brandon Dalley

My stinking rotten stud of a baby boy! Grandma Angie put him in a tux!!

OH.....

AGAIN.....

Clay and Angie

Me and my crazy sister-in-laws! They are so much fun when I don't want to beat them! They sure love my baby and my baby loves them.

Jord and Landon

Addy and Jack

Baby Peyton.

Ashlie....always pulling a face.

5 comments:

amanda said...

first of all your baby is so so dang cute! and jordans sister looks just like him.(the one that just got married)

Kelly said...

Hey looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Van looks so cute in his tux. I just saw you called last night so I'll give you a call today sometime.

Natalie said...

Looks like the wedding was great... Her dress looks like it was beautiful.. I want to see full pics of it! Van looks darling in his lil tux

Tinaya said...

Van sure looks like a stud in that tux!

Herd of Sheps said...

What, you have a blog? Why did I not know about this? I found you from my cousin Kyle and Aly's blog......come on Jamie!! JK. It is so fun to see you though and your little man, he is so darling. I am going to add you to my blog list so that we can keep in touch better. Hope to talk to you soon!