Friday, August 1, 2008

Forcing Cuddle Time

You are not a cuddler. Your Daddy wishes that you were because he is such a cuddler. I like to cuddle with your Daddy but on my terms, I reach the end of my rope quickly and then need my personal space. Once in a great while you will fall asleep by one of us and we will quietly move you over next to us and make our sleeping little boy cuddle with us. Our routine in the morning is defiantly not the most productive but it is one that is ours and we love it. I wake up and feed you really early, only if you are requesting it and then sometimes I fall back asleep with you next to me, but because you are not a cuddler you wont sleep soundly, you toss and turn until I put you in your own bed.
The normal routine is I get up and start getting ready and then you wake wanting a bottle. Daddy gets you a bottle and forces some cuddling time while you eat laying next to him in bed. This morning I opened the bathroom door towards the end of your bottle and starting talking to you...
Me: Vanners...Mom loves you so much. Give me a kiss....
You: Kiss me and then kick my chest away from you.
Daddy: Leave us alone!!!!!! You are interrupting cuddling time.......see you ruined it, he is done. GOSH!!!!!

I love my life :)

4 comments:

amanda said...

that is great! my chloe is not a cuddler either.

teresa said...

that's awesome!

amanda said...

ok it is time for more pictures! i know he has changed a lot in a month cause that is what babies do. and also he is your first, so dont pretend like you dont take a million pictures of him.

Crystal said...

heh, you guys are awesome. i'm so happy for you :)