Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have been tagged/6 quirks about me

I laughed like a flip'n lunatic when reading Kellie's that I decided what the heck!

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention rules on your blog
3. Tell about six quirks of yours
4. Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same
5. Leave them a comment to let them know


1. Okay here we go, I think these "quirks" are more like OCD matters to me. When putting folded towels away "the pretty side" has to be facing out. They have to be folded going the same direction and smooth.

2.While I lay in bed I cannot stand to see any door open. We leave our bedroom door cracked open, as long as I can't see it from around the corner.

3.I also cannot leave for a vacation without my house being spotless. I also like the feeling of coming home to a clean house and only having the dirty laundry from the vacation but my main reason is....If we never come home from the vacation I want the people who have to deal with our passing to come into a spotless home and not have to deal with my wreckage on top of my death. Demented?

4. The feeling of manure haunts me! When I touch something with my hands or feet that I perceive as dirty it takes me a full shower before feeling like I no longer have a full coating of manure on my hands and feet. Just washing my hands/feet doesn't seem to help.

5.I absolutely LOVE to pop zits! Only if it is on certain people though, otherwise I gag and feel the manure thing going on again. I especially love the kind that you can almost hear pop through the surface.

6. Vacuum lines!!!! I love vacuum lines!!!! As they start to fade my house feels filthy.

I tag..Amanda, Kelly M., Teresa, Katelyn, Suzy and Ashlie.

2 comments:

Hill said...

That is hilarious because I could easily put all of those on my own. Especially the vacations one. I got that from my mother, I have heard her say that exact thing, almost verbatim, before leaving for vacation.

Kate said...

you're demented! I knew you were a weirdy..now it's confirmed.

I have to go take a shower after reading this.