Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cowboy Van

I'm a sucker!!! I was walking by Kiddie Kandids in the mall and one of their employees stopped me and offered a free 8x10, I declined and kept walking. After leaving my eye appointment the same employee tried to reel me in again, this time I wasn't so strong. Instead of taking one cute picture and giving me a free 8x10 they took 6 cute pictures and made me choose!!! Of course I walked out with my free 8x10 and an extra package of pictures. We did the cowboy picture for Jordan. What a stud!




2 comments:

Natalie said...

He is to cute! They turned out darling!

Jen said...

Hey guys. I'm so glad I found the 3 of you! He is a doll! I hope all is well, it's been a few years. You can check out our blog too if you want
rayjencampbell.blogspot.com
Good to see you guys are doing well,
Jen (sargent) campbell