Friday, May 30, 2008

Our baby is growing up

I know this sounds so cheesy but every time I look at Van he is bigger and it makes me sad. It is so fun to watch him grow but sooner than later he will be on to bigger an better things and will not be my baby anymore. I guess this is the reason ladies keep having babies, the infamous saying "I'm baby hungry"
I am going to try my very hardest to prolong that feeling of needing another baby but already I am sentimental over the fact that Van will not stay my baby for long. Soon enough he will not need me like he does and want to be independent. I can't imagine that I will ever outgrow the stage of needing him. I know that it has to be possible because millions of women before me have done it but I cannot fathom loving another child like I love this little dude.
Van is 4 months and one week old. I would like to know where the time has gone and why being pregnant lasted 5 years and the last 4 months has been a nano second. My baby is rolling over!!! I can tell he thinks it is pretty great because every single time I lay him down he gets so excited and starts flipping from side to side. If he happens to get high centered on his belly the fit begins!





I must taste my toes before I roll.

Here I go.


6 comments:

amanda said...

he is the perfect mix of you two!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

Hey guys your little boy is so cute! Rory says hi and hope things are well!

Aly said...

Jami!!!! I just found your blog! Don't ask me how, cause I couldn't tell you, but somehow, as I was going from Spanish Fork person to SPanish Fork person, I found you! You have a perfect little family.

The other day, Kyle and I talking about all of the crazy jobs we've had, I thought about all of you guys at Security. I miss you all. Love you, Aly

Hill said...

Jaime and Jordie Hello! Your little Van is so dang cute. I love when they start to get on the move. I was blog hopping and just found you guys, so I'll be checking in on you every so often if you don't mind.

Robinson's said...

Jord and Jami Van is so stinking cute isn't being a mom so much fun!

Jimmy said...

Hi guys, Van is very handsome! We had better not let him meet my little Ellanor or they might fall in love. I hope all is well for the three of you.