Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY

So my husband pretty much rocks! He got me an awesome mothers day present, a new camera. I have been jealous of Teresa's new camera and have been dropping hints. Angie got one for mothers day and as much as I hate to admit it I was so envious. Much to my surprise my sweet husband got me one too! Needless to say all I did on Sunday was take picture after picture. Poor Van, his eyes will have to get used to the flash. My dad had a whole bunch of awesome macro and telephoto lenses that he used in his private investigating work that I got when he passed away. I am so excited that all of the lenses fit my new camera. This will be an awesome way to document Van's every move and every inch of growth.
Being a mom is awesome and I love every second of it. It is crazy how much a mom needs her baby, just as much as they need their moms. I am so grateful for my little family!



6 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun you got a new camera. I feel so bad for Brecken too taking so many pictures all the time. Van's blessing was so wonderful, he looked so cute. I am glad you had a great first Mother's Day!
I was going to call you and see if you want to do something this week, or weekend, like go to a movie or something, or shopping. I call you

Paul said...

I find myself strangely attracted to Jordan in that picture.

Simons said...

That cute little stink!! I just want to squish him so much!! Hey, that is exciting about the new present. I am getting a new camera, too, but I just don't want to go do any more walking then I have to. HA! HA! Those are some cute pictures of Van and that one of Jordo isn't so bad either. Alright, now I am going to have some ice cream. Love you!

amanda said...

jamie he is so cute. i just need to come down and see you to see him. give me a couple more months to get ok for a trip with 2 then we will plan one. good job jordan with the camera. isn't it nice when they actually pick up on the hints we make?

Crystal said...

yay Jordan got ya a new cam. :) you're documenting life one photo at a time. love you guys call us we wanna chillll.

Anonymous said...

Jordan- You are now added to the class of 2001 blog site. Come and check it out. If you know of anyone that we have missed let us know by leaving a comment. Also add it to your own blog list so others can see it. Thanks and Welcome!
And Jamie will you remind us of your maiden name. Sorry! And we will add you too. Just leave a comment on the site. Thanks