Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Van and Brecken


Life is changing every day and Van refuses to stay small! I cannot believe how a baby can change right before your eyes. He is gabbing up a storm and loving all of the new things he finds every day that fasinate him. Jordan is staying so busy, which provides Van and mom with lots of bonding time. I guess with all of the bonding time we get Van gets tired of me and lights up when his dad gets home.
Bryce and Kelly had a little boy a day and half before us. I don't know that they even know the other one exists or cares to at this point but we hope they do eventually!

3 comments:

Simons said...

That Van is sooo cute. I can't wait to see him again! Hey, try to keep him from getting too big until we can get there, okay. Your blog looks awesome!!!

Crystal said...

Jamie, I love ya :)

and hey, this is the first time i've ever looked at the blogger thing and i like it more than silly myspace.

teresa said...

I love that you have a blog!
Next you will start scrapbooking??